Installer wont load?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jaboyle0, Jan 26, 2008.

1. jaboyle0

jaboyle0 New Member

Ive searched over the internet and found nobody with the same problem as me ,

My installer app wont load al the way for some reason ? it gets to 3/4 of the way up the bar then freezes !

Please Register or Log in to view images

I havent made any changes to my ipod , i havent purchased a new wireless router , i am connected to the internet because safari will load up and i can search the webb !

thanks for reading and i wuld really appreciate any help on this situation ! thanks in advance
  2. tomatoblood

tomatoblood New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im not exactly sure, but if it didn't ever work, then you might want to restore your ipod and start over. There could have been a unknown problem when you installed it. Good Luck.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. hrm

hrm New Member

I think I have the same problem—I think it is because a source fails to load and thus Installer refuses to continue loading. I don't know how to fix this.
  4. jaboyle0

jaboyle0 New Member

Its good to see someone with the same problem as me ! if u fix it please help me recover
  5. Otherman

Otherman New Member

Same problem here and I agree with that previous post, I think some source is failing to load and installer won't skip it, does anyone know what source it might be??
  6. DVSkater0991

DVSkater0991 New Member

yeah i have the same problem and i have tried it on different routers...and i dont wanna restore my ipod because i just did it for a second time errrrggghhh ha if someone has a way of fixing it then can they please tell me that would be great haha
  7. GTX1

GTX1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, it's a hunch, but The exact same thing stated to happen to me the other day when I installed AlliPodHaxs's new source update through installer. Maybe a new one he added didn't go through right?
  8. frogshark40

frogshark40 New Member

Mines not even loading...I haven't installed any repos since last week and now it won't load...
  9. Jux1

Jux1 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    same fu&!ng problem...sorta. Installer app opens, see a white screen that stays blank for a min, then kicks me back to springboard. I searched for a min, but cant find the right answer, as i tried all the ones I did. I just aint stress it like that cause i can still do everythin else...so it aint urgent or the worst sh+t in the world, just sucks that whatever apps I got is all I will have till furthet notice(only plus side is i been gettin mad stuff done in my life that i aint been on top of due to installin sh+t all day).

What did not work for me;

Boss tool (relocating things for space)
    using shh &/or iphone browser to reinstall the installer app
    deleting apps/movies/music/whatever else i got
    and some other sh+t that im too tired to remember doin

But if anyone got a solution, cool, post that sh+t up asap and u can be smart guy of the day
  10. d4rk3t3rnity

d4rk3t3rnity New Member

Jux, did you recently update your Installer.app?