Installer Wont Let Me Update OR Uninstall

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by resendiz93, Feb 11, 2008.

1. resendiz93

resendiz93 New Member

I tried to update labrith and to unistall a theme and when i try to uninstall i get main script failed and when i try to update i get Error in Script command 1: uninstall app
  2. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I had the same thing last night, funny thing is I noticed it with Labyrinth as well.

If you go to Installer, Uninstall and find your installer program. Click on Reinstall.

It seemed there was something hanging it up and Installer wasn't completely working right. For the most part Installer was working fine but I think the Labyrinth update triggered something, and it was hanging up on all installs after that.

I also noticed I didn't have a Que since upgrade to 1.1.3. This solved this as well. This also cleared up some of the files I downloaded going off into lala land, not showing up OR being able to be uninstalled like you said. As soon as I updated I was able to uninstall all these types of files.

Hope this helps.
  3. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    After thinking about it and reading another thread this was probably due to the BSD 2.1 update I did last night around the same time, but the fix should still work if you are experiencing the same issues.