Installer wont install apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by sir-lewis, Feb 9, 2008.

1. sir-lewis

sir-lewis New Member

Hi guys, ive looked around and couldnt find a same problem.
    Im on a jailbroken ipod 1.1.3, (by ipodtouchmaster and the elite team).
    I have the latest installer app, when i first tested i was able to donwload and install a few apps, when i went to install another game (idigger) it downloaded the file then when it was about to get to the install part it returned me to my homepage(kicked out of installer).
    This is happening all the time now, and i am unable to install any apps, they download but then im returned to my homepage (as if ive used the pysical button). There is no current que either and dont seem to have the choice to "add to que, clear que, remove from que"
    Ive tried looking arond and not found any answers to this problem any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. marv101

marv101 New Member

I'm having the exact same problem!

Are there any solutions which don't require SSH?
  3. irish878

irish878 New Member

same here any thing yet?
  4. RazMo

RazMo New Member

i have the same probelm... yet i still can download and install some apps but most of them i cant such as games.
  5. ahrenba

ahrenba New Member

Not like this will help, but I am having the exact same problem.

I too followed ipodtouchmaster's videos/files, and now on 1.1.3, I can't install any apps. I pick one, hit install, and it downloads, but then quits....
  6. BMANZZS

BMANZZS New Member

Exact same problem. I can't install OpenSSH, either, so I can't SSH. What the f***.
  7. jpghelfi

jpghelfi Member

Device:
    iPad
    I'm having the same problem. And I can't SSH cause I can't download SSH program. Please someone help us!!!!!!
  8. inflacoarch

inflacoarch New Member

Okay Here's what you do,
    delete ALL the files you have installed after you did the 1.1.3 with ipodotuchmaster's method[excluding the 1.1.3 update with apps and bsd subsytem] and install Bosstool, nothing else,
    go to it and move fonts and applications, now you will be able to download from installer again.
    The reason that installer quits is because the update takes up 159mb/160mb on your itouch available for apps, that 1mb is just enough to install bosstool, which moves the installation folders and such to the part of your ipod with the 8/16/32 gig memory, allowing you to once again download.
  9. jpghelfi

jpghelfi Member

Device:
    iPad
    installer 3.0 huge problem

I cant install more apps. Because after download, it crashes. But I can't either fix it with SSH 'cause I can't download SSH app. Please someone can help me?
  10. justinjetplane

justinjetplane New Member

I can't do any of this either.