Installer woes

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by 123qwesz, Mar 15, 2008.

1. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey all, after a disastrous history with my ipod touch upgrading and downgrading (long story), I finally managed to settle with a 1.1.4 firmware ipod touch.

I got it jailbroken with installer inside everything using the Z-Gui.exe and everything went well.
    First I downloaded BSD subsystem. I then went ahead with my OpenSSH.
    Unfortunately, I came across this wheel of death. Trust me I searched already.I read other threads which required me to use totalCMD to remove the "Latest apps" downloaded and this would solve the problem.

Ok, now here's the thing whenever I tried downloading a new app for this instance the calednder fix with the addition of events, the wheel of death appears. When I ssh into it, there were no new apps inside. All that was there were these 2 folders iTunes and Music.

So I had to redo everything fro m scratch with the restore,etc.

Could anyone like, help me as to notify me on which apps would lead to this wheel?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    pls reply

Could anyone out here help me out??

I know that firmware 1.1.4 is so much faster in terms of wifi, internet connection, etc. But do you reckon that I should go ahead with a jailbroken 1.1.4 or a jailbroken stable 1.1.2?
  3. lasttouch

lasttouch New Member

why do you want to install "the calednder fix"? isen't this the fix you needed with 1.1.1 to enable adding events on the touch? with 1.1.4 you dont need this anymore.

but if this solves your problem? i do not know.