installer source not working. pls help

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by jdizzleoyea, Jan 13, 2008.

1. jdizzleoyea

jdizzleoyea New Member

im currently trying to get psx roms on my ipod touch but every time i type in this source -> psxrepo.servegame.com the roms dont show up in my installer

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Killuminati1

Killuminati1 New Member

Heres your help bro

tabrin.com/avo/PSXRepo/repository.xml <-----------this is the one you need for the psx roms. the other one you were is for gba games and it dosnt work . makes sure you type it in just like you see and make sure you use capital letter where you see them..
  3. Killuminati1

Killuminati1 New Member

Heres you help bro

When you down load the roms and try to play you may get just a black screen. if the game dosnt load, go into the setting on your psx emulator and make sure that the Enable Bios use is turned off and also turn off the one that says Enable Interlacing and pow you got a portable ps1
  4. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    shows up as uncatagorized to me
  5. Hellscell

Hellscell New Member

i typed that in exactly and nothing showed, what am i searching for, is it under games?
  6. kentball28

kentball28 New Member

i need help on the PS ROMs also
  7. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

You can type it in however many times you want. It is still going to pop up as "Uncatergorized."

I'm surprised you guys haven't heard about this. The people hosting these servers don't have the money to get a new one. They need the new one for bandwidth reasons. Unless people start donating, we won't see it back up for a while.