Installer Quits to home screen!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kfran, Mar 18, 2008.

1. kfran

kfran New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hi guys, I hope someone can help me. I am running on 1.1.1 and my installer quits to the home screen whenever i go on it. I have done everything from relocating apps and fonts with boss tool ( i actually have 132mb of free space on the primary partition) to replacing installer.app through ssh and setting the necessary permissions. I have done everything possible and it still quits to the home screen. Any new suggestions would be greatly appreciated or if someone could give me a link to the older version of installer that would be helpful, once again thanks, i hope someone can help me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. dranktherest

dranktherest New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you have a ton of sources? I know there is an issue that causes installer to crash because a plist is too big. If you do have too many sources, this thread is a good place to look: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36036
    I have the suspicion that this is your problem because you replaced your installer.app and the problem persisted. If you don't have mobilefinder installed you can do the same through ssh.
  3. kfran

kfran New Member

Device:
    iPhone

Thanks dranktherest solved my problem, been searching for days.