installer problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by pat92phil, Jul 24, 2008.

1. pat92phil

pat92phil New Member

my installer is crashing when i open it. im on 1.1.4. and everything has been running smoothly. i moved my apps and fonts using bosstools. it was almost the first thing i did to my ipod touch. i had installer Blaze Ultimate sources. and utilized as many programs from the source pack as i could. then i installed a source pack listed in the category of (sources) in my installer. the discription is something along the lines of "installs 130+ sources". i installed this refreshed once. looked at some of the catagories and then put my ipod into sleep mode. i can use ssh or total commander to get into all of my files. but i just dont know where to start to get installer working again. please help. thank you in advance
  2. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

it just exits back to the home screen? hmmm well the only time this happenned to me was when I updated installer. was it after you updated installer? if not, then you might try removing some sources via SSH by editing the files. it might make installer more stable. let me know...