Installer Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by skaman34, May 21, 2008.

1. skaman34

skaman34 New Member

I am having this repeating problem of installer. After a while on whatever firmware installer doens't work. when i click to download everything goes fine until "installing package" then installer just crashes. usually this is start to happen after 3-5 weeks of jailbreaking. Every other time it happens i just restore but i was wondering if there some other way to make it stop
  2. JonnySK

JonnySK Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    mine seems to be fine, I think you should restore to a fresh 1.1.4, the jailbreak using one of the latest methods (ziphone of iliberty), then follow khaos139s "jailbreak and perfect" guide on this site. After that you should be good to go.
  3. skaman34

skaman34 New Member

thats what i have already done....3 times

o yeah and if it helps when i try to reinstall installer it says "error not enough free space to update installer! Please please free at least 512 kb of space." but i have 3 gigs avialable on my ipod
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Uninstall an app of over 300 kb, then install BossTool. Run "free disk space" in Bosstool and move your apps.
  5. skaman34

skaman34 New Member

ok now my ipod is just rebooting over and over again, so i guess i have to restore. and hilarious quote in your signature