installer problem.PLEASE LOOK!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by GreenMachine420, Mar 17, 2008.

1. GreenMachine420

GreenMachine420 New Member

im rather new to this site and u guys have been a lot of help but i need some more please. i just installed blaze ultimate and waited for it to refresh but now i cant update apps or install any new apps..it give me an error package download failed for anything i try. thanks in advance for any help
  2. housejam29

housejam29 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    same to me ,,,,,just got my itouch a few days ago
  3. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hmmm, try removing the blaze source and adding something more stable like Community sources or allipodhax sources.
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Remember to clear your Queue...
  5. Tdreamerboy

Tdreamerboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea i just got a new ipod touch 8g since it seems that ziphone fuked up my last one so yea and this time it worked an all but i get the package download error on my 8g ziphone jailbroken and its not the app space or anything idk its only with bsd subsystems

if anyone has the bsd susbsystem files on the pc mind sending them to me threw a link or somthin

*Edit*
    oh man i feel stupid i fixed my issue it seems that when i did my jail break and got the com sources i dident refresh them....... so i had the old version of installer and the app so i refreshed updated refreshed again and it fixed the problem.