Installer probelms- MAIN SCRIPT EXECUTION FAILED!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Ryan666123, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Ryan666123

Ryan666123 New Member

I don't have bosstool or BSD sub system. I don't have SSH and I've been looking for a solution for a long time. I have no clue what to do because everyone just says install this or that. But I can't because it just says MAIN SCRIPT EXECUTION FAILED! I'm not sure if there is anything left for me to do , but restore and start over. I have Jailbreak 1.1.4, the latest version if this helps......Need Imediate attention!!!!PLZ help!!!
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    If you cant get bsd subsystem to install i would restore. Look for a thread first on that error there might be one that fixes that but i can give you a link to a great tutorial on jailbreakingHERE and i definitely use iLiberty+ over ziphone
  3. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You can use a mobile terminal or possibly Mobile Finder on your iPod if you have them

If not, a possible alternative would be to rejailbreak with ziPhone and see if that works, and if not, resotre.
  4. Winterboard

Winterboard Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    ninstall about... A lot of apps and then install bsd and bosstools and free up space.