installer, not there

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by hack27e, Dec 26, 2007.

1. hack27e

hack27e New Member

ok so I down graded my touch to 1.1.1 I went went to Install appsnapp and safari crashed then I rebooted it and installer an community sources was supposed to be there but it wasnt .why?
  2. jufjufjuf

jufjufjuf New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the say the installer isn't always gonna be installed the first time just try gain until safari doesnt crash

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. hack27e

hack27e New Member

Ithis its supposed to crash, then you rebooted it and it should be on the menu next to settings right?
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Installer App gone!

my Friends ipod is version 1.1.2 and he downloaded The Installer up just fine, I downloaded it on 1.1.1, then I swapped the songs and swapped the Pictures with the apps that you can get off The Installer up, "swaptunes" "swaphotos" so everything is still on the iTouch, just it restarted to "virgin" so original home Screen, but the rest of my songs and videos and photos show up as "other" on my iTunes, so everything is still there but the 2 diff disk partitions I can't access the first one with everything on it, I'm going to try a restore, to 1.1.2 with Itunes and wipe everything clean as well as the force restore, will this work? or will the other disk partition still be lost? if anybody has ever done this let me know, I'll post what happened in a while, I need to re-start my new computer.
  5. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

Everything gets lost when you restore. WHy did you use Swap Tunes. you should have downloaded oktoprep, then update (not restore) to the new firmware (1.1.2) and then jailbreak it agian
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well I forgot to post but I'm back in Action even with the new Prefrences! I LOVE IT!!