Installer not downloading applications

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by joshtaz, Dec 8, 2007.

1. joshtaz

joshtaz New Member

When I go into installer it won't let me update or download any applications, but it does let me download levels for iPhysics and themes and sources. I tried unistalling tons of applications to make space for the others but it still just crashes any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Sascha156

Sascha156 New Member

Hi! I've the same problem. There are apps i can't install. It's downloading the files, but during the installation it returns to the desktop.
    I also have the problem that I've got 2 apps i can't uninstall (iradio & Oblique). The icons are shown on the desktop, but i'm not able to unistall them in the installer. Is there another way to get rid of them?
  3. falcontouch

falcontouch New Member

i am having the same problem too. when i went to install Apollo on my recently jail-broken 1.1.3 ipot it finished installing and everything seemed fine. then i quit out to restart my ipot because apparently you need to do that now to get icons to show up on your home screen, and apollo was there as normal, but it crashes every time i open it, and when i go to installer to uninstall it it says that apollo is not installed. (the same goes for the ipod touch package of iphone apps from ijailbreak).

any help with removing the applications as well as their icons on my home screen would be greatly appreciated.
  4. drake1440

drake1440 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  5. brigg_mariner

brigg_mariner New Member

This is because you do not have enough room for apps, go into installer and go to uninstall, uninstall a few apps, download boss tools and move everything across, search for boss tools on here for more info.
  6. falcontouch

falcontouch New Member

It has nothing to do with not having enough room, i believe it has to do with the applications not being compatible with 1.1.3 and therefore they are buggy. All i want to do is remove them from the home screen, but i cannot do that because installer does not recognize that they are in fact installed in the first place.

Maybe there is an application that can uninstall others or something . . . .. . .
  7. falcontouch

falcontouch New Member

can anyone help me with this problem pls