Installer keeps crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by o Wako o, Sep 15, 2008.

1. o Wako o

o Wako o New Member

Hey guys, awhile back I had installed all installer sources like a dumbass and now I want to go to installer but I get a white page then it takes me back to my home screen, is there anyway to fix this without restoring? Or if anyone can redirect me to a thread on how to fix this. Thanks.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I am also on firmware 1.1.3
  2. SpartanPatriot

SpartanPatriot New Member

You are still no firmware 1.1.3? Wow.

You can try restarting your ipod touch a couple of times. You can also try getting BossTool and then clearing up some space. If you have to many apps then this can happen. If all else fails and nobody can help you anymore than I can then restore and update to 1.1.5 and jailbreak. I strongly suggest gong to 2.0. Way better, more games and up to date jailbreaking methods.
  3. o Wako o

o Wako o New Member

Haha yea I'm still on 1.1.3 =/ - By any chance do you think you can get on AIm so we can talk? Please PM me your AIM I have privacy settings on so I have to add you.
  4. SpartanPatriot

SpartanPatriot New Member

Nothing is working for me at the moment on AIM or MSN or anything like that. Something to do with my firewall. We can talk by PM's or here. I only post in the help/tutorial section anyways.