installer keeps crashing before I finished installing something plz help me!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Frankasd, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Frankasd

Frankasd New Member

I upgraded my iPod from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 with the online mobile jailbreak

For a couple days everything worked fine but now when I try to update something or install something it crashes before it finishes plz help me

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Frankasd

Frankasd New Member

3. MarkusH91

MarkusH91 New Member

The Same Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

once again, great spamming my friends, my m8 who has an iphone has problems with the installer now, i think it maybe the server it is hosted on or your router ports. try finding your app on a different source

OR SIMPLY install it manually!
  5. cevanz

cevanz New Member

I'm having the same problem, I'm trying toi install or update packages, and it only lets me install VERY few packages without restarting on me. I can't explain it, I'm thinking its Installer issues though, not the source or connection
  6. day13t

day13t New Member

I'm having the same problem too. When trying to install an app, download completed, but crashed while installing (send me back to home screen). I suspect several previous installations (yesterday) causing this crash. When i first jb, i tried only weDict and everything running smoothly.

Yesterday, i installed iGo, Sketches, gpSPhone, snes4iphone, Converter, iStudy, and Pool, all directly from Installer. I guess one or some of these apps dealed with user's permission and caused the conflicting root and mobile back into a bug.

Anyway, we can still install apps manually though...
  7. day13t

day13t New Member

Hey, I've solve my problem. This could cause from 300mb space being fulled. Try uninstalling several apps to free up your system space and install BossTool. Free your 300mb space and that's it. I found another thread talking about this too (http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38561) ... so try it!!
  8. Solomon

Solomon New Member

This method worked for me although I wish I would have found this thread sooner. I was so close to starting over. I ended up figuring it out by doing a lot of web research. I was going to post the results of my findings, but day13t beat me to it.
  9. drewer

drewer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    its all over the damn forums ppl... search "installer crashes" look for 15 minutes... get ur answer quicker