Installer Icon Disappearing...help!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bigkev, May 10, 2008.

1. bigkev

bigkev New Member

I Dont Know If Im In The Right Place.. But I Was Getting Running Out Of Disk Space.. So I Put In A Disk Space Fix I Started To Download The Almost Done It Gave Me A Error Message. And Didnt Install After That My Installer Repo Disappeared !! I Looked In Finder Its There, But With A Question Mark By It, So I Messed Around A Little The Question Mark Went Away And Its A Icon But Still No Icon On My Springboard This Happened Before And I Restored My Phone I Have A Ton Of Stuff It Takes Like Five Hours To Put It Back If Anyone Have Any Help Besides A Restore Id Be Greatfull Im Running 1.1.4 Jailbreaked By Ziphone..
  2. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    have you used bosstool?
  3. bigkev

bigkev New Member

bosstool?? where do i get it and how do i use it?
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    BossTool in your case will have to manually be installed because the Installer icon is not showing up. BossTool is by BigBoss, and is included in Community Sources which come as default with Installer.app

BossTool will move over your applications, wallpapers and other files from the 300MB partition to the larger partition of the iPod touch. The iPod touch is broken up into two disk partitions. On one side, there's a slightly-over-7GB partition which stores media content (music, videos, photos etc) and on the other hand there is a 300MB partition where system files and other OS files are stored.

EDIT: I'll try to find the application so you can manually install it via SSH.

Please Register or Log in to view images