Installer help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JRubes, Jun 6, 2008.

1. JRubes

JRubes New Member

well i went onto installer today and i tried to do some of the updates i had to, well it said installer had to be updated and i tried that but it would just come up with an error saying Package Download Failed... so i tried intsalling other apps and nothing will work, wat can i do to fix this, i really dont want to restore my whole ipod and i just started to use winscp so im not so great at that, if anyone can help that would be great.
  2. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    go install and clear qeue
    refresh the sources and try again
  3. JRubes

JRubes New Member

i did try that but it still wont work
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Did you reboot? Or try changing permissions to 755?
  5. isitnyu

isitnyu New Member

you probably dont have enough room left for any more updates. to fix this, simply go into installer, and uninstall anything that you dont really need, and make sure the app is fairly large. then after you have uninstalled something, download the bosstool. once you download that, open it up and press the 3rd button, relocate fonts and apps, which creates more space for your apps. After you press that which takes about 15 seconds, return to your springboard, then go back to installer and uninstall bosstool, and then you can now update installer and install anything you want!
  6. JRubes

JRubes New Member

ill try removing things, i already did the whole bosstool thing right after i did the jailbreak, then if i do delet some things do i delet them from the sources?