Installer Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ramsown69, May 17, 2008.

1. ramsown69

ramsown69 New Member

i dont know if im allowed to post this but im tired of looking my installer app is messed up. i can open and search fine but when i try and download something it gets weird. it downloads and whatever and when it gets to the part where it says installing package it just quits to the homescreen. help!
  2. ramsown69

ramsown69 New Member

ive been told that if i go to uninstall and click reinstall it will work i tried that and it said that i dont have enough space when i have 3.6 gigs open
  3. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    ok. I'm tiered of answearing this question, but I know how to fix it and would feel bad if I didn't tell you. All you have to do is uninstall 4 or 5 apps. Install bosstool, and hopefully this will work. Now go to the home screen and enter the bosstool app. Now go to free disk space, do this now matter how much free space you have, I don't feel like explaining why. Then hit relocate fonts then hit relocate ringtones then relocate apps. Then your installer should work. Next time look before you post.
  4. ramsown69

ramsown69 New Member

yes i just did that now none of my apps work they all just quit out instantly. did i do something wrong?
  5. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I don't think so. Y don't u just restore.
  6. ramsown69

ramsown69 New Member

yea i restored it it was getting me mad