Installer glitch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mikey331, Dec 16, 2007.

1. mikey331

mikey331 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay, so a while ago i installed iPhysics and a bunch of level packs. It works fine but then today i went to my installer and it said there was an update available. I updated it and it was fine, but then it still says it needs the update. I updated it again, and it still says i need to update. It just cycles between two versions. So i un-installed iPhysics and re-installed it. Still same problem. So i permenantly left in un-installed. Now I go onto installer again and its doing the same problem with the summerboard app. I really don't want to uninstall that app. What do I do to fix this problem. Please help me
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Ummm... you have 2 sources that have it. For iPhysics, you have r4m0n's source and the modmyifone source. Summerboard must be on another source too. It's not a glitch/problem. Welcome to the boards.
  3. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Update to the highest one and leave it there
    This happens on like 9 of my apps

Its because you have two different sources with two versions of the same app

EDIT: you beat me lol
  4. mikey331

mikey331 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well it worked for iPhysics, but not for summerboard. Can you tell me what second source has summerboard on it?
  5. Heythereguys

Heythereguys New Member

Please Help

Hello,

I have the same exact problem: like 4 or 5 of my applications do not work. When I open them, I get redirected to my main screen. In addition, when I try to uninstall, update, or download new applications, I get redirected to my mainscreen again. What should I do?
  6. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

this aspecially happens for the gpSPhone, thier is alot of sources for it, but zodttd's is the latest atm
  7. Heythereguys

Heythereguys New Member

Please Help Again

what are the sources for NES, Tetromonio, and caissa?

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. ag11hockey

ag11hockey New Member

this happened to me when i dled a theme from the appogee source a while back. it would say i had an update the the theme then it said i had an update for some game after i had already updated them... it wouldnt stop so i uninstalled the theme