Installer freezes shortly after I open it.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by citizenk5, Aug 26, 2008.

1. citizenk5

citizenk5 New Member

I've had installer for a couple days now, it's been working fine until today. I added a couple of sources to it, downloaded a few things and now every time I open it, it starts doing the tasks with the sources, but then it just freezes and doesn't do anything until my ipod auto-locks and then it goes away.

Any help?

Thanks
  2. plop47

plop47 New Member

try to delete your sources and then add them one by one. Sometimes if one of them is timing out it can cause this.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mitch88ell

mitch88ell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Same thing for me, but what I do is start doing through the tabs at the bottom till the refresh starts. Then it should not freeze.
  4. citizenk5

citizenk5 New Member

Well, I can't even get to the sources really, it freezes right at the beginning.

Alright, I'll try doing that. EDIT: This worked great. It'll be annoying having to do this all the time, but hey, it's better than it not working. Thanks very much.

Thanks for the quick responses.

EDIT: I opened installer again later and tried to do this to get it to stop and it still froze about 1/3 of the way through the tasks. It did this several times, so once again, I don't really know what to do.