Installer Error

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Arez, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Arez

Arez New Member

Hey guys

Ive had my iPod Touch since christmas and never really had any problems with it. I messed up last night, causing me to restore ( 1.1.2 then i downgraded to 1.1.1) and jailbroke again. I fixed most of it last night and came to it this morning when i was looking around, finding other things to install. At first i went to install " Make It Mine", but kept getting this :

Error
    Package Download Failed : Timed Out!

I thought it was just the package problem, so downloaded it properly onto my PC to SSH up to my ipod. At this time i forgot to download OpenSSH, so went onto installer again to install but im getting the EXACT same problem. I can use Safari alright and my YouTube is perfect.

Anyone know whats up with my Installer?
  2. code72

code72 New Member

Same problem here.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. lewisking

lewisking New Member

It seems installer isnt working, I have the same prob. Sit tight, it will be fixed...
  4. bryceisbest

bryceisbest Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Same problem. Meh.
  5. stu101

stu101 New Member

Yeh same problem here. Question tho I dwnloaded sum random update this morning then my installer stopped working saying 'sources timed out' Did anyone else download something this morning? Lets hope it gets fixed as i just discovered TTF and RELI want it lol
  6. code72

code72 New Member