Installer Crashing!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gcvidz, Jun 26, 2008.

1. gcvidz

gcvidz New Member

Hello,
    Whenever I go into installer it loads for a minute and then crashes! I have put my ipod ito restore mod and then re-used ziphone to "Do it all" but theres still all the things i have downloaded, e.g. icopter etc... I am not sure what to do, any help willl be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    G
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You have to restore completely before you use ZiPhone to "do it all" again.

Place your iPod touch into DFU Mode, which can be done in ZiPhone by selecting 'Prepare for Upgrade'. Now, with your iPod touch connected to your computer, go into iTunes. Select your iPod touch under 'Devices' and then under the 'Summary' tab, hold SHIFT down and select the 'Restore' button. Select the Firmware 1.1.3 or Firmware 1.1.4 file from your computer. (If you don't have the files for Firmware 1.1.3/1.1.4, you can download them here

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now, the iPod touch will restore fully to a clean, out-of-box Firmware 1.1.3/1.1.4 iPod touch. Next, go into ZiPhone and select 'Jailbreak' which will fully jailbreak your iPod touch. "Do it all!" has features for the iPhone, so don't do that, it's an iPod touch.

Good luck

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    It culd be solved by doing this too (Atleast it worked for me) : while starting hold hold till shutdon menu appears (installer MUST be still loading or alse you can restart installer and do the same thing again!), then press cancel (installer still loading!) and wait till it has finished loading! (I did this with 1.1.4!)
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Does installer crash while opening or on installation?