installer crashes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yeah_boi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. yeah_boi

yeah_boi New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it crashes whenever its done refreshing sources. i dont think this is the same as all those other posts like "installer crashes to springboard when loading" or "installer crashes while downloading"

i would also like to add that when im listening to music, i choose a song, and without going back to the springboard, i lock it. and when i unlock it, music crashes, the music is still playing but it crashes to springboard. any help? maybe i should just re jailbreak. or maybe this is the opportunity ive been looking for to try to jailbreak 1.1.3?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sirtooshort10

sirtooshort10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    which jailbreak are you running right now
  3. nfs8932

nfs8932 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i am having the same issue right when my installer is just about to be done refreshing the sources it crashes and goes back to the main screen i have tryed many things like making sure there is enough space using boss tool and turning off wi fi and soft reset

i am on 1.1.1
  4. thejohn154

thejohn154 New Member

same here

I have the same exact problem. It is when the refreshing is almost done..is this part of the sdk p.s I am sending this from my iPhone!!
  5. kingslaye505

kingslaye505 New Member

This could be a bad jailbreak, or it could be a bad source or application. Did you install anything new recently? How long has this been happening?
  6. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think its safe to say that NullRiver (or whoever made the installer) screwed something up and the system is down. I would just wait. It probably won't be down for long.