Installer Beta problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Jimkirkpatrik66, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Jimkirkpatrik66

Jimkirkpatrik66 New Member

I'm using the 2.0.2 firmware and wanted to keep the appstore so I used pwnage but I gave me the beta their are slot of problems ( like sources not working, sources taking 10 min to refresh so) I wanted to downgrade the beta. Does anyone know how to do this without rejailbreaking. If their is no way can someone tell me where to get the software so I can load it in custom firmware.
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Use Cydia
  3. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    im sorry, i dont understand all that well. If installer doesnt work, try getting cydia off installer. (im not sure this will work becuase of your source problem)

And keep in mind, pwning isnt a stable way of jailbreaking. I have had to pwn about 6 times before I actually got it working CORRECTLY. just be patiant, then try refreshing the sources, they try downloading cydia (if its not on community sources, then search for a repo.)

Please Register or Log in to view images

BTW: i havent touched installer yet, im waiting till its out of beta, and what pwnage tool did you use that didnt give you cydia as well?
  4. Jimkirkpatrik66

Jimkirkpatrik66 New Member

I'm already using cyndia just don't like the lack of apps and sources I'll just wait till to hopefully more stable installer update. Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Np, but you could just add the sources you are lacking, thats a option now in Cydia
  6. freshlycutgrass

freshlycutgrass Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If it took you 6 times to pwn, then you must be retarded because pwnage has always worked for me and it is stable.