Installer App

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Abandoned.Trolley, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Abandoned.Trolley

Abandoned.Trolley New Member

Having some trouble with the installer app in that it no longer installs things. It will download them and attempt to install them but just go back to the main screen.

Is there anyway to uninstall the installer or repair it ? I'm quite happy to do it via an ftp if need be

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. soccer437

soccer437 Member

I had the same probleme weeks ago, and all you need to do is to move your application folder to the media partition (search if you don't know how). The problem is that I did that and it was working fine until a few days ago were the same problem happened... I have about 10G left but I still can't download stuff. So if you already moved your application folder to the media partition then I don't know how to help you and I got the same problem. However, if you didn't move it, then all you have to do is search and you'll be fine.
  3. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    uninstall some stuff from installer then install bosstool and then click on bosstool and click on move apps. Thats it.