Installer.app won't refresh sources

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SebasGC, Mar 21, 2008.

1. SebasGC

SebasGC New Member

Today i jailbroke my ipod touch with ziphone 2.6b. It all worked perfect, but when i tried adding new sources to the installer, the keyboard froze every time. So I restored it, jailbroke it again, and now the keyboard didn't froze. So before adding any source I wanted to refresh sources but it froze half the way. So I waited like half an hour and it didn't advance one bit. I restored it again (thinking that it was an installer problem), i updated the installer, and again it keeps freezing half the way in refreshing sources. Somebody knows how to fix this issue? I've been looking everywhere but still can't find any fix. Oh by the way... I have a 16gb with 1 1.4

Plz Help
  2. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im having the same problem but it gets about 1/16 of the way. but ive been jailbroken for about a week. 1.1.4 16GB
    and it used to be fine. now it goes 1/16 and stops and freezes
  3. kjgtx6

kjgtx6 New Member

ya same problem here... either freezes while adding the sourse or right after i click ok. This was on a jailbroken 1.1.4, im downloading the 1.1.3 right now... maybe that will fix it.
  4. ballermtd23

ballermtd23 New Member

same problem .16gb 1.1.4 did 1.1.3 fix the problem
  5. Z0m

Z0m Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Please check the date stamp on threads before you post. This thread is from March 21st, 2008.