installer.app problems!! Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by epnfatbdy, Apr 6, 2008.

1. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have been using installer for a long time now, but all of a sudden, after Im installed the new blaze ultimate source, it screws up. Blaze then told me to delete the file RemotePackages.plist through mobile finder, but whenever I hit delete, the file is still there, so I can't delete it. Everytime I try and update an app, it almost finishes, then it says updating package, gets about halfway, then jumps to the springboard. This is the same problem with install/uninstall. So, I deleted some sources, including the blaze source, and same problem. The Blaze Emer. Remover does not work, and I can't unisntall the Blaze Ultimate Source because I cannot uninstall anything. I also want to install OpenSSH and services because of the realese of pwnage, I want to keep all of my apps, so i will store them on my computer, but since I can't install/uninstall anything, I cannot do this. Please help...!!!!!!!
  2. peeliosanchez

peeliosanchez New Member

so, from what i understand, you do not have any SSH installed. Correct?

I see nobody is replying to this... ill try and help out
  3. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

i had the same problem with blaze. i even have a thread about the same situation.
    just delete all the sources you dont want, like the stupid hebrew and asian crap. thats what i did and then refresh and it should be all good.

Please Register or Log in to view images