installer.app not working on 1.1.4 touch...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by pinktasha22, Mar 27, 2008.

1. pinktasha22

pinktasha22 New Member

hey guys....im sorry if I haven't searched enough to find my answers but i tried

Please Register or Log in to view images

anyways yesterday I went from 1.1.1 jailbreak to 1.1.4 jailbreak...everything was working fine, got some themes from installer.app etc...

today I try to use it and no matter what i try and download from installer I get an error message saying "package download failed: can't find host"

I don't know what to do to fix this, so if someone could tell me what to do i would really appreciate it...

Tash...
  2. optimo

optimo New Member

open Installer and then hard-quit by holding Home key for 6 seconds
    or just reboot the device

then try Installer again
  3. mexmade

mexmade New Member

"package download failed: can't find host"

this has happen to my iphone 1.1.3 but its not a problem with the installer... once it says "package download failed" it dosent let you download anything else.. so if you go to a install ... and you get that error message, you have to reset your ipod so it could download again.. but dont try the same app. you were trying to download because its not going to work ...

Ipod touch 16GB Jailbroken 1.1.2
    iPhone 8GB Jailbroken and Unlock 1.1.3
  4. batmania15

batmania15 New Member

or what the problem also might be is when you go to install make sure you CLEAR the queue

if you have the queue full with that first initial error you WILL not download anymore and will constantly get that error with everything