Installer.app missing apps after restore?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by matrixxx01, Jan 26, 2008.

1. matrixxx01

matrixxx01 New Member

Hey guys, hope you can help.

I had a 1.1.1 Jailbroken iPod Touch. it was working good, but i got bored of the same old apps. I decided to install more sources (allipodhax.3host.biz/index.xml)

i installed the 1.1.1 iphone apps. (weather, mail, google maps, mailprep, and maps prep)

while installing weather, installer crashed, but weather was on my touch. i tap weather and nothing happens. I open up installer>uninstall but the weather app isn't there. I just decided to restore my ipod becuase i knew i'd get frustrated with a dead app. (minor case of OCD

Please Register or Log in to view images

) hah.

I have to upgrade to 1.1.3 in order to restore, so i did that. I then downgraded to 1.1.1 successfully and installed installer.app (jailbreakme.com) successful.

The first thing i do is install the weather app. this time it worked. I go into all packages. There is no apolloIM, no Customize, no calendar fix for 1.1.1, some games aren't there, and who knows how many i didn't notice.

I went to uninstall>appsnapp/installer>reinstall. but it didn't change anything.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance!
    -Mike
  2. BCS321

BCS321 New Member

You are most likely missing sources. Did you redownload community sources?
  3. matrixxx01

matrixxx01 New Member

Community Sources is installed. i just reinstalled it, but didn't fix the problem.

edit:
    Ste Packaging: psmxy.org/iphone-apps

that is what appears to be missing. i feel like an idiot. haha