Installer App Folder Contents gone! Need Helper!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ragon90, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Ragon90

Ragon90 New Member

Hello!

Last night i restarted my 1.1.3 jailbroken ipod and it wouldn't reboot, it kept showing the apple logo and the spinning wheel thing, so i restored it, so now i've got 1.1.4 on there (used Ziphone for first time) and i was installing a few apps, and when i pressed home to go back to home, the Installer app dissapeared, i SSHed into my iPod and it seems the Installer.app file is still there, but the contents are missing.

So, I don't usually ask for this kind of help, but could someone maybe upload there Installer.app folder? so i can fix it, cause this is rather annoying since i havent stopped restoring the apps that i lost last night.

Thanks for any help you may give!
  2. IPT_FTW

IPT_FTW Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
  3. Ragon90

Ragon90 New Member

thank you, i put the files in

/Applications

and sure enough, the icon reappeared, but the installer itself doesnt work, it opens the background image of the installer (the top and bottom bars) and then it crashes after a while.

Another thing is, it looks like Ziphone may make other new directories, because when i SSH into my iPod using WinSCP, it shows a file called "Applications_ROOT" which is found in /private/var/root

any ideas why it isnt working, and am i going to have to format my ipod again?

thanks