Installer.app Backup - a result from the update

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by JonSingh12, Jan 20, 2008.

1. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hello folks i hate to post such a dumb topic but it's a last resort since when i keep trying to search i get a vBulletin Message stating that search has been disabled and i would love to recieve this a.s.a.p. Well as you all know the new installer version 3.0b9 has been released however it's nothing but problems. It loads and works perfectly for me however i do keep getting crapped download speeds. Instead of taking 5 seconds to download a 1 mb file it now takes 1 minute. Which i find quite sad. This situation might be different from yours however i do appolgize. I've also noticed nothing new with the new version besides a loss of something that isn't too good to loose and defeats the purpose of having a speedy internet connection. I would kindly like to ask the users of the iPod Touh Fans site of anyone has a backup of the installer app.

Basically what i'm trying to say is, does anyone out there who hasn't updated to version 3.0b9 hence meaning that they have version 3.0b8 at the moment would they be able to upload the file online for me and other users having this problem to access.

Thanks,
    Take Care,
    Jon
  2. Nappy1020

Nappy1020 New Member

Im Having The Same Problem, Please Help Us Out, Anyone?
  3. jr23

jr23 New Member

Im having the same problem.....HELp!
  4. botty

botty New Member

I haven't updated

I haven't updated yet but carnt get to a computer write now posting of my iPod touch I will help u guys out wen my sis gets of sh*ting MSN
  5. Wreked

Wreked New Member

I downloaded the zip file of the installer app somebody posted and when I try to ssh it into my ipod throught winscp i get something about uploading to remote site failed.

Any help? Or is there any way to downgrade installer.
  6. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    lmao thanks alot man it is well appriciated.

Take Care,
    Jon
  7. botty

botty New Member

asked my sis she gns be on 4 another half hour and try cutertp pro I herd of my mate he got installer to work by reinstalling the instaler also that version of installer was ment 4 to help people jailbreak version 1.1.3 wick is beyond me why dinnt they just post it on here or sumit pointless
  8. danman

danman New Member

I cannot even install this version on my touch. Once I install it, installer just crashes and I cannot run installer. I am forced to revert to the old version to get it to work, any ideas why? I am on firmware 1.1.1.
  9. zayrayclay

zayrayclay New Member

Installer Fix

Hey guys your savior is here.
    It's quite simple really.

First find an old version of installer and replace the updated files with the old ones:
    (Just google it if you don't already have one)

installer
    Info.plist

and replace these files in the AppTapp.framework folder:

AppTapp
    Info.plist

It should return to its normal state. It will ask you to update again. Don't do it!!!!
  10. zayrayclay

zayrayclay New Member