Installer 3.01

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ontic, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ontic

ontic New Member

Hey y'all.
    SO, I opened up installer and found out there's a new update. Sweet, I said to myself, nullriver usually never screws up anything. So I update. After the update Installer resprung my springboard and all my icons were back to the default setting (also got the message explaining wiggle). That was a bit strange, so I went back to installer and after a few seconds realized that it lost my list of all my downloaded packages. It was telling me that nothing was installed, which I know wasn't true, so it had no knowledge of me ever installing anything, which is kind of annoying to tell the truth. Now I have to ssh into my iPod to delete an app, or have to manually check for updates (horrendous in this day and age, I know). Does anyone have a solution to this? I wouldn't mind redownloading all my applications, if there's a way to wipe them without wiping my music. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. savas4321

savas4321 New Member

Installer

I remember having this problem on 1.1.1

Maybe try to reinstall all your apps again on top of it, and see if they then come back on the list