Installer 3.0 crashing, no longer works, wants to goto 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by coolpepper43, Feb 13, 2008.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Just to let you know I have 1.1.1 . When I select the installer on the springboard, it tries to load it and waits a while then it just crashes back to the springboard. I tried restarting and shutting down the itouch and it still doesn't work. I want to get to 1.1.3 . I am trying to follow some instructions in order to get to 1.1.2 then to 1.1.3. The problem is that I have to first download something in the installer before I go to 1.1.2 . Is there any way that I can still get to 1.1.2 without the installer thing or is there any way I can get installer to work again?
  2. realbigpimp

realbigpimp New Member

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well this is great I did what you said and it didn't work. I kept getting the BSD error and I tried doing in over 17 times with no luck. What am I supposed to do now. I am stuck with 1.1.3 non jailbreaked. What should I do?
  4. realbigpimp

realbigpimp New Member

so then just downgrade to 1.1.1 and do it one more time. Go to iTunes connect your iPod to your computer hold sleep and home. When your computer'll make the voice that your iPod is diconnected release the sleep button and still hold the home button when your iPod will be connected one more time it will be in restore mode. Release the Home button hold Shift on your keybord click Restore and install the 1.1.1 firmware. I'll upload the firmware on [PIRACY.rs]. Just give a minute.

It'll be on sendspace. You can also look for this firmware on this site. Should be posted somewhere here

edit:

ok. That's the download link : http://www.sendspace.com/file/xdw1gp and no. there is no posibility to jump from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2. you have to do everything step by step one more time
  5. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks for the fast reply. I was hopeing to downgrade to 1.1.2 get it to jailbreak and then upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbreaked. Its possible right?
  6. VoRLiN

VoRLiN Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nobody gives a left nut.
  7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Anyways I looked around for some tuts and followed them and now I have a jailbroken 1.1.3.

Please Register or Log in to view images