Installed installer.app update, can't add ical events from my IT.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by metalfire_27, Oct 27, 2007.

1. metalfire_27

metalfire_27 New Member

Ok i just updated my installer.app and when i was looking for the tweaks folder, i just realized that the calendar fix was not anymore there.

Help!!!, i really want to be able to add events.
  2. mikesmac

mikesmac New Member

Working Calendar Fix!

I have seen that people have downloaded the N45AP.plist and still can't get the calendar fix to work. I have edited and fix the N45AP.plist file that you need and it will work with this file. I have used this file on about 15 to 20 touches and all with success. You can download it for me if you like.
    Download Here. Go to the bottom of the page under Misc and you will see the plist file.

With the file you just downloaded from me called "N45AP.plist". SSH into your ipod, go to "Media_sym", "System", "Library", "CoreServices", "Springboard.app", and drag the file called "N45AP.plist" into this folder. If it asked you to overwrite say yes and when you are finsished right click on file go to properties and set permisssions to 0755. Exit the SFTP and restart your iPod.

This is the calendar fix, done manually since it's not in installer anymore.
  3. metalfire_27

metalfire_27 New Member

Thanks a lot, worked great!!!!

Everything works perfect, and now i can add events to my IPT!!!!!!!
  4. cmchaves

cmchaves New Member

Hi there, my iPod Touch is out of jail but I cannot figure out how to SSH N45AP.plist on to my iPod. I don't have a Springboard.app anywhere.

I am a complete novice with MAC so be gentle with your explanations.

Many thanks.