Installed icon/apps not showing up anymore? (HELP Plz)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by RompaRoom, Dec 29, 2007.

1. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member

So i tried messing with the "customize" option downloaded it, tried moving a few icons around. Well now dont know what i did but the Customize doesn't show up on my desktop anymore as well as any other newly installed apps from the installer. What have i done wrong? How do i get my icon/apps to show again after doing installs, and how do i get the customize icon back??
  2. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

Well, if you can get to the Installer.app application up and running, install MobileFinder, and direct yourself to /Applications and run Customize from there. It runs like a charm.
  3. Scythal

Scythal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Icons have disappeared because you can make them invisible with Customize. In the Icon Display Order / Manual Order section, you'll see an eye on the top right, if you click on it the eyes at the left of every application will be active (black instead of gray) which means that by simply tapping on an application, you toggle it visible/invisible.

You can easily do that accidentally when you move applications around, even knowing the option exists (that's why they added the enable feature I guess).

So, to get your applications back once you have started Customize as pythonusr said, enable this feature by tapping on the top right eye, then put the eyes back where they are missing at the left of your applications.
  4. RompaRoom

RompaRoom New Member