[Inquiry] Another Video Streaming App?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Fehr, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Hiya Everyone, Fehr here.

I may be alone on this, but I use YouTube often but perhaps not to my full desire. Because YouTube doesn't have everything. Now, I've pondered the idea for quite a while, and while my doubts have sky-rocketed, I was wondering:

Would it be possible to create another video streamer, much YouTube.app, except with a different host (such as veoh)?

Of course, a more general solution to this problem would be the release of a Flash Plugin, but we won't be seeing that anytime soon. As of now, Apple has shown no sign of releasing the Flash Plugin that Adobe developed. Unless a 3rd party could produce a Flash Plugin for the Jailbroken community, I doubt that we will be experiencing any video-streaming-godliness other than YouTube for quite a while.

So, any luck? Anybody up for it? Is it possible? Am I crazy? Please answer right down there

|
    |
    |
    V

Toodles, Fehr.
  2. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

mDiaolg.. its free and its on the app store, same with diggnation, ign reviews

another thing, on the psp (hacked) there is an application called psptube, and you can make a jscript for it that connect to any site that streams videos, youtube, veoh, etc etc
  3. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Thanks for the response ^^!! I'll look into it. Still highly dislike being limited to YouTube.