Inivisible Shield iPod Touch 2g Question..

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Xettexl, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Xettexl

Xettexl New Member

Yeah got a question for all you people rockin' a IS on the back of your ipod.

How well does it cover the back..?

Like does it wrap all the way around the back and cover the chrome bezel leading to the screen of the ipod touch??

I know it doesn't cover the corners all the way but how much of the corners are exactly covered? Like is their a lot of space on the corners still unprotected or just a little with it on?

Hows the cut and fit of it? Like is it cut really well?

Also does it cover the chrome above the dock/usb port of the ipod touch?

Thanks in advance! Really need to know because I'll probably get Bodyguardz saw some reviews on it and it seems to cover a lot of the back of the ipod. Plus it doesn't orange peel but yeah idk yet..
  2. christoph7577

christoph7577 New Member

Hi,

I'm Chris, a ZAGG representative. I have attached some pictures of the coverage on the iPod touch 2g. If you should have any questions about this, please feel free to email me at evangelist@zagg.com.

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It covers pretty much the entire back except a little bit on the corners. I would reccomend it.
  4. cancerguy99

cancerguy99 New Member

I just tried to put one on the back of my new 2nd gen iPod touch and the fit was so poor it is now in the trash. I have IS on my old iPod (pre Zagg), my Nintendo DS and Dell Axim and the fit was great on all of them.

This year got one for the new touch and a camera and the fit was poor on both. On the camera it hangs over the edges of the screen.

Maybe I wasn't patient enough with the back of the touch but there was no way to line up the camera screen.
  5. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would say it is EXTREMELY tricky to get the IS on. I'm replacing mine, but I'm going to go to best buy to get them to do it for me.
  6. cancerguy99

cancerguy99 New Member

Zagg is sending me a replacement IS for the touch and the camera and I just have to send back the originals. Glad I read about the warranty here and fished the back of the touch IS out of the garbage.

Update: Still waiting on the replacements, no word from Zagg so I emailed them again. Meanwhile I ordered the Rebel Touch from SwitchEasy and love it! I still have the Zagg on the screen but really would have liked to have it on the back too.
  7. cancerguy99

cancerguy99 New Member

Got the replacements but haven't wanted to take the iPod out of the SwitchEasy to put it on, maybe this weekend.
  8. ExtremePod

ExtremePod New Member

I have the full body shield for my 2G, and it's worked out very well except for the corners on the back. They didn't adhere when I first applied the shield, and after about a week lint and dust got trapped under them. Now they won't stick at all because the adhesive is gone. Is anyone else having this problem? I think I might have to take the back off, clean the sticky side, and reapply the shield in order for the corners to stick properly.
  9. Iceman515

Iceman515 New Member

i just hate how they make you pay $4 for a replacement... they are still making money from that, it doesn't cost that much to mail it since i saw my neotouch was only $1.40 to mail across the country to me in a shorter period of time. They just make money off of you like crazy... it's a pain to put on but it does work. I'm considering replacing my back protector since it has gouges in it... i think from a part of my jeans... oops... but $4.... geez
  10. jsook724

jsook724 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    its f***ing sucked for me, but thats cuz i probably put it on wrong so the sticky stuff came off so i cut those peicesof then i ended up throwing it away. So i just got the apple anti glare, its so much better