iNitsua theme help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by killer54291, Sep 3, 2009.

1. killer54291

killer54291 New Member

i have an ipod touch 1g with 3.0 firmware. i got the iNitsua landscape touch theme and i set all the apps up in the right places, i have five column springboard thingy and five icon dock. when i use the initsua theme it doesnt take away the dock. i have no apps in the dock or anything. what do i do
  2. k.nitsua

k.nitsua Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    This should've been posted in the iNitsua theme thread - I know this is a help section, but there is a better chance of getting the right answers from those who check that thread and use the theme themselves.

Make sure the iNitsua theme is the ONLY thing turned on in Winterboard. Also make sure you have the springjumps app - as you're supposed to have the 5 springjumps IN the dock.

Post a screenshot IN THE iNITSUA THREAD and we'll be able to help you there.
  3. killer54291

killer54291 New Member

ok of course now my ipod randomly restarted while i was installing something so i cant open cydia now.... any1 know how to reinstall cydia?
  4. TheForeignMan

TheForeignMan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    re-jailbreaking your ipod will definately get cydia back... it will also means you have to re-install iNitsua...