iNitsua Problems

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DevourOfDarkness, Sep 19, 2009.

1. DevourOfDarkness

DevourOfDarkness Member

May 31, 2009
    Well I just installed iNitsua Premium Touch on my iPod Touch 2g. Here are the problems I have encountered:

The icon for more apps goes to more games page. Likewise for the more games icon going to more apps.

A more off-topic problem: I installed Blank Null but pressing blank icons still goes to safari then iBlank.

The icon game and net app mix ups are my most important problems.

If someone could tell me what to do, I would be greatful.
  2. ShatteredHalo

ShatteredHalo New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Well I had the same problem with this theme, and this was at least a month ago or so, so if im remembering correctly, you are talking about the big icons in the middle correct?
    I believe all you have to do is change the names of the 2 icons for the correponding springjump pages as i think those 2 icons were named incorrectly.

Something along the lines of page X is the more apps page, but the page X icon is the more games icon (dont remember the numbers). These are located in the iNitsua 3.0 folder, check them out and make sure they all match up correctly.

Again, this was a while ago so sorry i can't explain more. I just remember having to swap the names of some icons to get them working correctly. Hope this helps a bit at least

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: try posting in the official thread, there will be someone there to help better