iPhone 3G Information For Anyone Wanting To Unlock Their Iphone 3g 2.2.1 BB 2. 30. 3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kcboi88, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcboi88

kcboi88 New Member

Hello IPTF, I just got my Gevey 3g chip plus 2 in the mail. It actually works. I ordered it of ebay for $8 with free shipping. I am an American Citizen who happens to live overseas in Germany so my contract for iPhone is with T-Mobile, I can put any SIM i want in my phone and it works without locking, which is surprising that it only cost me 8$ as appose to an outrageous $50. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I will answer them for you. I had much speculation on if i was being scammed and at first when i put the chip in i thought i was but then it turned out to work. So i am super excited for when i visit the States to see my family every summer i don't have to worry about a major phone bill when i get back to Germany, which is freakin great.

[LINK REMOVED]
  2. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Off Topic: They have a Korea town in Germany?
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    We don't allow discussion of any paid software or hardware used for unlocking or jailbreaking your device.

Plus there is a free method for downgrading 2G and some 3G phones from 30 to 28 for unlocking with yellowsn0w.

Link removed and thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.