Incredibly Unstable

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Shwayze, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

I was wondering if anyone else is having the problems I'm having. It seems as if WinPwn is incredibly unstable because my iPod is constantly freezing and I have to do a force restart. My iPod also loves getting suck at the boot screen. Cydia constantly freezes while using it and the only solution is to restart my iPod. Restarting my iPod also takes a long time so it's a huge pain in the ass. Any help to all this? As of right now, my Jailbroken 2.0.1 iPod seems like it's in an early beta the way it's been acting.
  2. lxy2000

lxy2000 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What apps do you have installed?
  3. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

Some Cracked apps, Winterboard and Open SSH.
  4. goldenboy

goldenboy New Member

maybe the cracked apps are doing it? what i would do is just recreate the jailbroken firmware and restore the ipod. if all else fails ofcourse. and if winpwn is being a problem. maybe a reinstall of that?
  5. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

I've considered this, it's just that it hours to restore and the whole process was a real pain in the ass. I'm going to see how long i can go before I lose it, then I'll consider redoing this. I was just hoping someone else with this problem could help me so I don't feel all alone.

its like i am legend all over again. if anyones out there, your not alone.
  6. goldenboy

goldenboy New Member

well you could always just go through cydia and hit the reinstall button on all of them.

Please Register or Log in to view images

but does it really take u hours to restore? it literally only took me like 8 minutes or w/e lol
  7. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

Right, I meant hours to load all my junk onto there. That takes hours, restoring takes minutes.
  8. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Dude the cracked apps im almost positive, cause i used winpwn on my 2.0.1 ipod and its really smooth (although cydia accationally freezes). I would seguest restoring with the firmare you used to customize, then restore again to the customized firmware.
  9. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

The 2.0 Beta is MUCH more stable than the OFFICIAL