Incipio orion case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by krnk13579, Oct 20, 2007.

1. krnk13579

krnk13579 New Member

i heard that the inside has something that sticks out, and may cause scratches. Is this true? Also does it make the touch a lot thicker? These two things are the only things holding me back from ordering one.
  2. wan3212

wan3212 New Member

i have one that should be coming this week... ill post info on it when it comes. i have not heard that it scratches the back... do u mind posting where u got this info?
  3. krnk13579

krnk13579 New Member

i don't remember where but i remember reading about something sticking out on the inside, which smudged the screen. I'm pretty sure its no big deal, but still just in case. Well hopefully it'll be fine, please post your thoughts on it when you get it.
  4. xmaxonx

xmaxonx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got mine today and it is a nice carrying case. It does have a mechanism thing on the inside made out of some type of fiber. It is not a big deal. One thing I think is "bad" is that in order to listen to music you have to have the iPod upside down which might be a problem because of the power button.

EDIT: I have just tested this. I applied pressure on the ipod when it was upside-down and it did not seem to press the power button. I would reccomend this case as it is very slim.
  5. xmaxonx

xmaxonx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Here are the pictures of the case. Sorry about the resizing everyone. Kinda small, didn't realize they would be that small.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yes! DO NOT get this case. there are hard seams on both sides of the inside of this case and the chrome backing on my iTouch got very scratched up from it. I recommend that you DO NOT get this case!
  7. wallstreetcrash

wallstreetcrash New Member

Are you sure?
  8. trianna

trianna New Member

I have this case and it works wonderfully! No scratches at all, in fact my iPod looks just like the day I got it, and I've had it for a month. I've had my iPod in the case in every direction, but I usually keep it power button up with the screen facing away from the pull tab. I don't have an invisible shield or anything like that. This case is a very good case, and well worth the money, plus it doesn't add much thickness to the iPod, which is nice.
  9. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    positive here is some pictures of the back of my iTouch, they are rather blurry and the flash of the camera made the shield around it look a little weird cuz i was trying to get a good picture of the scratches. They are very fine scratches but there are a ton of them and they span all the way down the iTouch but I was only able to show the scratches on the top part. The scratches are circled.:

These scratches look minor but what you can see is a group of a bunch of tiny scratches! These scratches run all the way down the center of the iTouch and are very fine but very noticeable!

Attached Files:

10. mugwump

mugwump New Member

I just received my Incipio case and the hard plastic stop bar on the pull tab is what's causing the trouble. It's a pretty stupid design flaw but since I read this thread first I knew what to expect and fixed it by using some deft fingers and a pair of needlenose pliers to wrap the t-bar with a piece of black gaffer's tape. This is my first iPod and I must say that I miss the titanium back on my old Sansa player -- never worried about scratching that all up.