incase

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by parak33t, Feb 17, 2008.

1. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Hi, I was just wondering who else has had experience with the incase. I personally have one and I love it. I got the cyan one. Though I notice problems as it gets older. First of all the case it pretty much peeling, the outer layers are just peeling off on the sides. It really makes the case look un-attractive. Also I just noticed the other day that there was a rip in the top of the case! I got pretty mad, it turns out to not be as durable as previously thought. Though this could be due to the fact that I do take it out of the case a lot for various reasons, but mainly to put on my iHome. It is great how that it doesn't cover the home button, it makes it really easy to get to. Also the power switch is very responsive, I notice no difference with or without the case. Though another one of my complaints is that it is a DUST MAGNET! You really kind of need to take it out of the case once a week and clean the back of you ipod, TBH mines pretty scratched up now. When I get time I can post pics up if you guys would like.
    PS another friend of mine has the black incase and it almost seems more durable, not peeling, no rips, still rigid (compared to mne which is really flexible.)
  2. Shortyman801

Shortyman801 New Member

You may want to talk to the incase people.
  3. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Thats true because the case definately shoudn't be like this. lol thanks for the idea I never even though of contacting them. Personally I think I am going to go with the Capsule Touch.
  4. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I use my incase every day and i never get the problems you get. And i have little tiny scratches on the back but what case wont do that to an IPOD's back? Its impossible to stop that. And mine isn't peeling. I take it off to put it in the dock/throw it around the house and still no peeling on my incase.
  5. parak33t

parak33t New Member

Well, I know that there is no way to avoid those little scratches, I guess I should buy a clear protector for the back. Here is some pictures of what it looks like. And it not that it is tearing just the outer part of it is peeling, its kind of weird. anyway heres some pics.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images