Incase Slider

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Intense, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys I just want to ask if any of you would have any suggestions on what i could do, so heres the story. Well i was looking around the forums for cool cases and i came across one the incase slider for ipod touch 1g and i was so excited to get it when i noticed they only ship to US residents only (And i live in Canada), this was the first case i saw that fit all my needs. So if you guys know of a site that sells the Black Incase Slider for iPod Touch First Gen. and ships to Canada please tell me. And i have already checked eBay and Amazon they dont have it.
  2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I think the online Apple store sells it. Check there.
  3. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Ditto the regular brick-and-mortar Apple Stores.
  4. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ive checked there doesn't seem like they have it. Anyone know of a site that sells them and ships to Canada?
  5. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  6. Jarlath

7. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    We here dont have any apple stores (In my area) however we have resellers like bestbuy and futureshop, but they dont carry these type of accessories they have brands like Griffen and Belkin and DLO.
  8. Jarlath

Then look for specialty shops to see if they'll custom-order them in, because otherwise you're stuck if you want the Slider 1G - they only have the 2G accessories for the most part in the online store... and Incase really isn't a popular brand in Canada. You'll find it easier to locate a Contour case... or Belkin and Griffin.
  9. Germany

Germany Banned

Ebay or other online stores might have things like that. People are always getting rid of stuff and buying new things. There is a good chance you will find a case that you want there. You'll get charged a little more for shippings, but you sound determined to get this case.
  10. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Anyways guys i have a relitive living in the states i'll get it shipped to them and they'll ship it to me.