Incase Slider Pics

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by 318aye, Apr 6, 2008.

1. 318aye

318aye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    righto then. sorry for the blurriness, these were taken on a motorola razr, real camera was inaccessable. the slider is a very lightweight, thin case, adding very little to the form of the ipod itself. the only apertures are for the on off switch on top, and the dock and headphone openings on the bottom. aside from the line near the bottom where the case "slides" open, it's flawless black shinyness (i think you can see the phone in one of the pictures). the dock opening starts just to the left of the 30 pin opening, and covers that left lower corner. the right is left open for the mic. i put the griffin iclear i had been using in some of the pictures for comparison, the slider is a tad bit skinnier, and i've found the black gloss creates a nice color contrast with my back ground, icons, etc. it leaves open the areas above and below the screen that aren't used, where the griffin did. have at it lads. the pics on incase's website aren't all that inaccurate. hasn't marred up the back so far, don't expect it will.
    note> i tried to place the case next to other things to give you a feel for it's thin ness, once next to the ipod and once next to the touchmods mic, which the case accomodates nicely.

Attached Files:

2. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Thanks for sharing. But it's really hard to see the details from those pictures.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. 318aye

318aye New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    sorry, better ones once my camera returns. others are up now though, was trying to just get it out there.