Incase + Anti-glare film?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by captainaids, Feb 3, 2008.

1. captainaids

captainaids New Member

about to order my ipod touch and I want to order a case with it, but I'm not sure which one to get. I want something that covers the screen (the anti-glare film from the applestore), and an incase cover to protect the other parts. would this work?
  2. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

Look through the forums here. Many have talked about the Incase.
  3. captainaids

captainaids New Member

true, but I didnt find anyone who combo'd it with some protective film. I was wondering if someone with an incase cover can tell me if there is space to combine it with a protective film.
  4. saysay

saysay New Member

Yes, that's fine. Only I'd consider getting bestskinsever or invisibleshield (while it's on sale) instead to cover the entire body. There's been stories of dirt getting trapped in between and scratching the back of the ipod.
  5. deadboyd

deadboyd New Member

How bout iSkin ? just few cents different..the best silicone case i ever owned...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Me using it rite now..like the fully removable rotary belt clip system (revoClip3) which act as movie stand for the ipod...for more details do check it out..
  6. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Incase + anti-glare is what I always use. I have a hard Agent 18 case as well, but I prefer the incase because it is much slimmer.