iNav Mod by Kirch21 --- Smooth Touch 1.0

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kirch21, Mar 22, 2009.

1. kirch21

kirch21 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Smooth Touch 1.0 is here! Very Clean Theme!
    1. In cydia, search for categories and download it.

2. Download sbsettings from cydia and open it by sliding your finger down the top of your springboard. When open, hit the "more" icon, click "dock applications" and add winterboard settings and categories.

3. In sbsettings, open up the dock tab, then open up categories. Make a category called "Games" without the " ". Then make a category called "Apps" without the " ". Next place your games in the games folder and place all the rest of your applications in the apps folder EXCEPT music, videos, mail, safari, cydia, and photos.

4. Now download this file and unzip it to your desktop.
    Smooth Touch 1.0: http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=G0PACYWF
    Attached Images

5. Now your going to need to open SSH into your iPod (http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/openssh/) there is a link in case you do not know how. Have the file you downloaded open. Using open SSH navigate to Private>Var>Mobile>Library>Webclips open the webclips in the folder you downloaded go to edit and select all and drag them all into the webclips folder you navigated to in your iPod touch using openSSH

6. Respiring your iPod using sbsettings. Place at least 10 blank icons on each page. (If you need more blanks download iBlank in cydia, make as many as you need, the put I blank in the "apps" folder) On page one places your music icon after the 10th blank icon. Page two is videos (all of these will be after the 10th blank icon) page three place the mail application, page four place the safari application, page five place the cydia application, page six place the photos application, page seven place the games folder, page 8 place the apps folder.

Now you should have one application on each of 8 pages and each application should be the 11th icon after 10 blanks.

7. Now open the folder you downloaded, inside it there is a folder called iNav Beta 1.0. Open ssh into your iPod once more and navigate to Library/Themes. Drag the iNav Beta 1.0 folder directly into the themes folder.

8. Now you will go to your sbsettings dock and open up winterboard. Drag "No undocked icon labels" all the way to the top about the iNav Beta 1.0 theme, select both of these. Let your iPod respring.

9. Open up you games folder and hit the small "i" in the bottom corner. Make the settings: Folder Title off the next three on and the last one off. Change the 4 to 3 and the icons theme to iNav. Repeat this for the apps category.

10. You should be done at this point; all that’s left to do is enjoy this theme!

NOTE: this has a dock just dont put the items you want in the dock into categories. I have themed the main ones i think people will use in the dock. In the screenshots you see below i have Stacks installed. This is completely optional but i have theme the default tools that go good in there. Good Luck!

Attached Files:

2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I like your take on iNav, but you need to use a transparent page indicators. The dots kind of throw off the feel in my opinion.
  3. kirch21

kirch21 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    do you know how to apply invisible page dots?
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    UIPageIndicatorCurrent.png
    UIPageIndicator.png

Make those transparent and put them in the UIImages folder.
  5. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    could you change the icons ot th eoriginal ipod touch icons?

lol, probably not, but the those icons looks quite, *shudders*
  6. kirch21

kirch21 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes if you want the original icons navigate to the theme in SSH and delete the icons folder!
  7. Duykur

Duykur Banned

This looks interesting, could use a bit of tweaking though
  8. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    noa sin, could u put the original iNav icons but with that same hishglighter on the loeft!

thats a greta idea hte highlighter thingy!
  9. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I find the dock icons not so pretty.
    The Springboard icons are also kinda ugly, and they seem a little squeezed in to the corner to me, just my 2 cents.
    Overall, pretty decent theme.
    Well done.
  10. fnybny

fnybny New Member

how do u remove this stupid theme mine is messed