Inav crazyblack1 icons

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 1crazyboy7, Jan 16, 2010.

1. 1crazyboy7

1crazyboy7 New Member

I like the look of inav crazyblack1 so I got it. The only problem is I have an iPod touch and the theme is ment for an iPhone. the page for "iPod" I put music because only iPhones have an actuall "iPod" app. How do I get the big iPod icon to work with my music app. Right now it's just the small boring music icon compared to the other bog ones which is weird. Also, I put fring, some text app, mail, and iTunes on my dock. only the mails icon went away. How do I remove the rest? Finally, on the dock can I change the text on the last one to "iTunes"?
  2. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You can make the "Music" and "Videos" applications on your iPod go into one "iPod" app.

Just go to Cydia and type MMPFlip in the search bar.
    Press Search and download the second one in the list meant for WinterBoard.

For the rest, you need to put them in Categories.
    Thats what the theme uses.
    Download Categories from Cydia and set up two folders named "Games" and "Apps".
    ^ Move your stuff into those folders.

And you cant change the text unless you open the icon and physically change it but you'd need some moderate photo-editing skills.
  3. asanc08

asanc08 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you can change the ipod icon just go into ssh and stash and then themes and then change the ipod.png to Music.png and it should change the iconn. i have a 3gs and i had the same problem except the sms icon doesnt seem to go away even when i changed it can anyone help?