iPhone 4S In-store stock of iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hydropunk, Jun 29, 2010.

1. hydropunk

hydropunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So, does anyone have any idea what kind of stock the AT&T stores have/had today? How about other locations (WalMart/Radio Shack/Best Buy)? Hoping maybe an employee can give us an idea of what kind of numbers of devices they have in the back room or whatever.

For those of you that went in to stores to pick up a phone today, was there a line of people? Was it crowded?

Basically I'm at work all day today and I'm hoping they will still have phones in stock tomorrow. Trying to figure out what might be the best place to start looking.
  2. smede2

smede2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well it depended on the size of the store, but the one i called up got 20 iphones in the morning, then another shipment later. my dad almost snagged me one at noon and the person said it was the last one available [ if only i had picked up my phone and ran to the bank ;[ )

but anyways i have looked at walmart and radio shack and neither of them carry it, and i doubt best buy would either.

But if you go to the att store, you can order one that will arive in 7-10 business days [ even though the lady i talked to said its usually a bit quicker than that ]
  3. hydropunk

hydropunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No one else knows anything? I have a hard time believing no one else is attempting to buy an iPhone with this new batch of phones they got.
  4. Naveen121

Naveen121 Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Believe me, I would if I could, but I can't. I'm 14, enough said. So I can't really just go out and spend nearly a grand on an iPhone. Also, I already have a cell phone and with it is a two-year cell phone contract with T-Mobile that lasts like another 8 months. So...
  5. eff3ctz

eff3ctz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nearly a grand?

If you're only talking about the phone... it's $200-$300, and if you're talkin two year contract, it's more than a grand.
  6. smede2

smede2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    like i said, the only think left to do is wait. i mean its only a week if you go to the at&t store.

Please Register or Log in to view images

the iphone 4 without a contract is $599 (16GB) and $699 (32GB) so i think thats what he was reffering to when he said "nearly a grand" ( after taxes it would probably be 645 and 755 ish.
  7. eff3ctz

eff3ctz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks for clearing that up.
  8. bushe

bushe New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got one at Best Buy when Att was sold out but i purchased the second to last one and the guy next to me was the last one. I went to a few other stores with a friend and couldn't find any at any other store (Walmart Radioshack etc)
  9. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I was like 40th in the line at my favorite AT&T store, and when I got to the front of the line, they were already out of 32gbs... Luckily I wanted a 16gb
  10. LilCrazed

LilCrazed New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    The next shipment for the iphone 4 will be july 14th thats when im getting mines i preordered n im still getting it that day and the apple store says they will get some in that day too