In need of ONScripter help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Askepios, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Askepios

Askepios New Member

Okay, so I've been working on this way too much today, without much luck. I heard of an iPhone/iPod touch port for the open source visual novel interpreter ONScripter. Wanting to give it a try, I went into what I expected would be a fairly simple thing.

First problem is this. What I've found links to this page. There are two things I needed to get from it, ONscripter for the iPod touch, and xclannad for the iPod touch. For some reason or another, the file for the first was removed, and the second just...isn't on there at all. Unfortunately, with the page being in Japanese and all, I can't really tell more than that.

So looking some more, I found this. Another build that apparently supports English characters. Even better, except that it just won't work. After working with it a bit, it'll just give me an error saying, "found old-ABI metadata in image". So that's not working.

So, basically, I'm hoping someone here has had to deal with the same problem. If someone happens to have the files that used to be on that site, that would be nice. Or if someone happens to know how I could get the other working. I'm running out of ideas.

Any help is appreciated.