In need of cheat codes for two Japanese games.

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Django117, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Django117

Django117 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I need codes that work on two Japanese video games.
    Shin Bokura no Taiyou: Gyakushuu no Sabata and Rockman.exe 4.5 Real Operation

And could you tell me how to make the codes be able to work on gpsphone?
    I've been trying to use the codes at this site: http://www.codemasters-project.net/members/hieiyyh/gba/2069.html. I tried putting Gameshark_v (1-3) in front of the code names but all the codes I tried wouldn't work. The only issue I can think of is that it is a Gameshark and gamesharks don't work on Japanese games, only Action replays do... Help?
  2. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Gameshark, Action Replay, Game Genie, Codebreaker codes will all work on VBA. Basically, SSH the .sav file to a computer, use VBA to enable the codes, SSH back into your iDevice, change the permissions to 0777.
  3. Django117

Django117 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This thing really hates me. I've tried enabling the codes on VBA but it keeps saying that they're invalid. Could you try doing it and then send the file to me? Pm me and I could give you the codes if you're willing to do this...
  4. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Send me your save file for both, the codes (and what they're meant to do) but I don't have the game... And do you know what save file (e.g. Flash 256k) it's meant to save as?

It's probably saying the codes are invalid either because you entered Gameshark in codebreaker. I can't remember but I think Action Replay just don't have spaces, they're the same as anything else.